- Client: Willows Veterinary Group
- Contract duration: 6 weeks (JCT Minor works 2011)
The first of many projects carried out for the Willows Veterinary Group. Hough Construction submitted a formal tender to the group’s architect and tendered successfully.
Scope of works
- Remodelling the current building to optimise the existing space.
- Complete re-wire & fire alarm installation.
- New reception counter and fit out of accompanying office space with the addition of a staff kitchen.
- Fitted cupboards and workstations in laboratory & prep areas.
- Refurbishment of the male and female toilets.
- Floor finishes included Polyflor Safety flooring with coved skirtings and carpet tiles.
- Complete decoration to the building.