- Client: Cheshire East Council
- Contract duration: 5 weeks (JCT Minor work's 2011)
Hough construction had to complete this project within the confines of the summer holidays to avoid disruption to the school. The works were finished on time and on budget.
Tendered through local architects & working in conjunction with the Head Teacher and Board of Governors.
Scope of works
- Ground floor extension to provide much needed extra space.
- New entrance vestibule and group room.
- Aluminium windows and doors.
- Safety flooring by Polyflor.
- Carpet tiles.
- Internal painting and decorating.