- Client: Cheshire South Methodist Circuit
- Contract duration: 14 Weeks (JCT Minor works 2011)
Double storey extension to Haslington Methodist Church, comprising of entrance hall, storage room and Sacristy.
Scope of works
- Internal passenger lift by RJ lifts.
- Disabled access ramp with handrails and tarmacadam finishes to the car park.
- Bespoke hardwood windows and fully automated entrance door.
- Meticulous matching of facing bricks and timber windows to ensure the extension was sympathetic to the existing building.