- Contract duration 16 Weeks
Hough Construction was commissioned by the Middlewich Youth and Community Project Committee to complete a large extension and interior refurbishment. The build was funded by various grants from local organisations along with fundraising by users of the centre.
Scope of works
- Large extension to form function room, store room & entrance vestibule.
- Internal re-modelling to form additional male, female and disabled toilets.
- New UPVC windows and doors throughout the entire building.
- New heating system.
- Complete internal decoration of the building.
- Installation of new floor coverings throughout.
- External paving & tarmacadam finished to form disabled access.
- Supply & fit of new kitchen.