- Client: Mr & Mrs Hughes (JCT Minor works 2011)
- Contract duration: 12 Weeks (JCT Homeowner Contract)
Hough construction were the successful contractor and worked in conjunction with a local architect to build a contemporary sun room to a large, executive family home to achieve an open plan living area.
Scope of works
- Ultra-modern and sleek sun room.
- Construction using a complex steel frame created a beautiful internal feature ceiling.
- Aluminium bi-folding doors feature gable frames.
- High gloss porcelain floor tiles laid over warm water underfloor heating panels by Nu-heat.
- Bespoke handmade kitchen by local supplier Pineland with work surfaces by Excel Granite & Marble.
- Externally paving to form a neat & stylish sitting area.