- Client: Mr Ives & Ms Billington
- Contract duration: 26 Weeks (JCT Minor work’s 2011)
Successful tender for this project through a local Chartered Architects practice in the village of Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
Scope of works
- Demolition of a detached property which was in need of modernisation.
- Complete new home built in a very modern & contemporary style.
- Installation of feature staircase with gallery landing.
- Anthracite grey windows and sliding patio doors.
- Porcelain floor tiling.
- White high gloss kitchen was installed including high specification appliances with granite work surfaces.
- Family bathroom and two en-suites with designer sanitary ware.
- Weber Monocouche render.
- Under floor heating throughout the ground floor by Nu-heat.
- Feature staircase incorporating glass balustrading.
- Electric Velux roof windows with automated blackout blinds.