- Client: Willows Veterinary Group
- Contract duration: 26 weeks
The fourth build project for Willows Veterinary Group, working once again with the group’s own architect to construct a new surgery in Winsford, Cheshire.
Scope of works
- Conversion of a home appliances showroom to a state of the art veterinary centre.
- Large extension to the rear of the building.
- Metal stud partitions including acoustic sound reduction system.
- Stainless steel kennelling by Shoreline.
- Polyfor XL safety floor finishes installed throughout.
- Premdor super deluxe oak veneered doors with architectural stainless steel ironmongery.
- Oak veneered reception counter by Egan Reid.
Specialist construction detail
- Sub-structure build of a reinforced concrete raft.
- Oxygen pipework and scavenging pipework system (used in operating theatres in veterinary surgeries and hospitals).
- Air conditioning and heat recovery ventilation system.
- Knauf Safe board for the safe containment of X-rays.
Since the completion of this project Hough Construction has built up a strong working relationship with Willows Veterinary Group and have completed several practices to date including Allostock, Kelsall, Denton, Warrington, Middlewich and Hale.
We are also the their preferred contractor for maintenance on all premises.